1. Log in to your Cloudflare account and click the domain you wish to export.
2. Click the DNS tab at the top of the screen.
3. Click the Advanced button on the right side of the screen.
4. A small window will propagate just below the Advanced button. Click the Export button towards the bottom.
5. You should now have a .txt zone file downloaded to your computer and you are ready to start importing! For the DNS Made Easy Importing Tutorial, click HERE. For the Constellix Importing Tutorial, click HERE.