Zone files are the standard format for zones in the DNS. For this tutorial, you will need to have your zone file in .txt format. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to import.
1. Log in to your DNS Made Easy control panel and click DNS > Managed DNS at the top of the screen
2. Click Add Domains at the top right of the screen
3. You will be notified of which nameservers are assigned to your domain. These will need to be delegated to your registrar.
4. After clicking Ok, you will be taken to your new domain's zone. Click the Import Records tab just below the domain name.
5. Click the dropdown menu and select Zone File (Import Only) and then paste the contents of your .txt zone file into the filed below.
6. Click Save and you're good to go! All records will propagate automatically.